- Where to Buy
- Product Overview
Benefits of Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo
As your child grows, their hair and scalp are still developing and need special care.
JOHNSON’S Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo is specifically designed to be gentle versus regular adult products, while still offering advanced benefits for your toddler’s hair.
Formulated with the NO MORE TEARS® formula and enriched with a drop of argan oil, JOHNSON’S Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo boosts the hair’s natural shine and leaves it silky smooth and feeling healthy.
JOHNSON’S baby care products. Trusted by moms for over 100 years!
Features of Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo
- Specifically designed to be gentle versus regular adult products
- NO MORE TEARS® formula is gentle to the eyes as pure water
- Enriched with a drop of argan oil
- Boosts natural shine for silky smooth and healthy looking hair
- Free from dyes, parabens and alcohol
- Paediatrician and dermatologist-tested
- How & When to Use
How To Use Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo
- Step 1: Wet your kid’s hair
- Step 2: Pour a small amount of shampoo onto hand
- Step 3: Gently lather into hair
- Step 4: Rinse
Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo Ingredients
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Silk Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Glycol Distearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum
- Safety Tip
Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Shampoo Safety Guidelines
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Product must be applied by an adult or under adult supervision and should not be used by children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if scalp is hurt or irritated.
- If an irritation occurs, suspend the use and see a doctor.
- In case the product gets in touch with the eyes, wash them abundantly with running water and see a doctor.
- Keep the product in a dry and fresh place, away from direct sunlight.