Motherhood can get quite frantic, but remember to stop and enjoy your baby’s firsts as they are milestones in your little one’s first year.
- Where to Buy
- Product Overview
Benefits of Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray
As your child grows, their hair and scalp are still developing and need special care.
JOHNSON’S Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray is specifically designed to be gentle versus regular adult products, while still offering advanced benefits for your toddler’s hair.
Formulated with the NO MORE TEARS® formula, JOHNSON’S Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray is enriched with a drop of argan oil and touch of silk protein that boosts the hair’s natural shine and leaves it silky smooth and feeling healthy.
JOHNSON’S baby care products. Trusted by moms for over 100 years!
Features of Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray
- Specifically designed to be gentle versus regular adult products
- NO MORE TEARS® formula is gentle to the eyes as pure water
- Enriched with a drop of argan oil & touch of silk protein
- Boosts natural shine for silky smooth and healthy looking hair
- Hypoallergenic & pH balanced
- Free from dyes and parabens
- Paediatrician and dermatologist-tested
- How & When to Use
How To Use Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray
- Step 1: Cover the eyes
- Step 2: Spray on wet hair
- Step 3: Gently comb through
Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray Ingredients
Aqua, Silk Amino Acids, Behentrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum
- Safety Tip
Johnson's® Baby Shiny Drops Kids Conditioner Spray Safety Guidelines
- Keep out of reach of children
- Product must be applied by an adult or under adult supervision and should not be used by children under 2 years of age
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use if scalp is hurt or irritated
- If an irritation occurs, suspend the use and see a doctor.
- In case the product gets in touch with the eyes, wash them abundantly with running water and see a doctor.
- Keep the product in a dry and fresh place, away from direct sunlight.