Benefits of Johnson's® Baby Bedtime Bath
We understand the benefits of a good night’s sleep. That’s why we developed a routine that is clinically proven to help your baby sleep better*. Before bed, treat your baby to a warm bath using our JOHNSON'S® Bedtime Bath. Then gently massage skin with our JOHNSON'S® Bedtime Lotion and follow with quiet time.
JOHNSON’S Sleep Time Bath is a clinically proven mildness formula enriched with NaturalCalm™ essences that helps calm and soothe your baby before bedtime.
Part of a 3-step routine* clinically proven to help your growing baby fall asleep faster and for longer, JOHNSON’S Sleep Time Bath gently cleanses your baby’s delicate skin to leave it feeling healthy.
JOHNSON’S Sleep Time Bath contains the unique NO MORE TEARS® formula that is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, and is pH balanced and formulated to minimise risk of allergies.
*JOHNSON'S® 3-step clinically proven routine consists of bath, gentle massage and quiet time.
JOHNSON’S baby care products. Trusted by moms for over 100 years!
Features of Johnson's® Baby Bedtime Bath
- Clinically proven mildness
- NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
- Enriche with soothing NaturalCalm™ essences
- Gently cleanses to leave delicate skin feeling healthy
- Routine clinically proven to help baby sleep better
- Free from Sulphates, Parabens, Alcohol and Dyes
- Hypoallergenic & pH balanced
- Paediatrician and dermatologist-tested
How & When to Use
How To Use Johnson's® Baby Bedtime Bath
- Step 1: For extra fluffy bubbles, pour bedtime bath under running water while stirring with hands.
- Step 2: Follow with a massage using JOHNSON’S Sleep Time Lotion and quiet time.
Johnson's® Baby Bedtime Bath Ingredients
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum
Johnson's® Baby Bedtime Bath Safety Guidelines
Use only as directed. Excessive use (more than once daily) or exposure during prolonged bathtime bathing may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Stop use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision. Do not use if quality seal is broken.